Please follow the steps below to install your WHMCS Gold Inodes Monitor:
- Download your two compressed files from your WHMCS Gold client area
- Place the whmcsgold.tar file into this directory within your WHM /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/
- Extract the whmcsgold.tar file by doing:
tar -xvf whmcsgold.tar
- Log in to your WHM and scroll down all the way to the bottom of your WHM left navigation menu. Under Plugins you should see WHMCS Gold Inodes Monitor, click on that.
- Define your settings there and save it.
- On WHM now go to Universal Theme Manager (under Themes)
- Under Install a cPanel Theme, upload your gold.cptheme.gz file, and click upload (wait until finish uploading). Now you should have a new cPanel theme named gold.
- This new cPanel theme should have all the new functions, such as CPU utilization, Memory Utilization, Process Lists, and Inodes Usage.
- To activate this theme for a particular account, choose Modify an Account from your WHM menu and choose the client you want to modify. Change the Theme to gold.
- To activate this theme for ALL ACCOUNTS, go to WHM > Branding, then on the Branding page, click on gold [edit live] link.
- Then click on Apply on All Accounts
- Finaly click on Set Default on New Accounts
- Add this command on your cron job (crontab -e): (as one line)
0 7 * * * nice -n 19 php /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/whmcsgold/inodescron.php >> /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/whmcsgold/cron.log
Once you've done this, customers will be able to see their CPU and Memory usage. They will also be able to list their inodes breakdown usage as well as their current active processes.
If you set the maximum inodes to allow account backup, if an account has reached that defined inodes value, it will no longer be able to perform cPanel backup process. This is to insure accounts that are using too many inodes will not consume your server resources when it is performing a backup process.